The Train Station is a private personal training studio for women, located in the Rice University area. For over 20 years The Train Station has been dedicated to educating women and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
We are looking for an experienced personal trainer who is passionate about motivating women through health and fitness who has availability in mid afternoons and evenings to train our existing client base.
This position is a great fit and an excellent career choice for those who are self-motivated, proactive, and actively look to help people while building our business together.
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Applicants must have personal training certificate from one of the following:
ACE, NASM, NCSF, ACSM, NCSA, AFFA or
College Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or other Fitness and Wellness related certification
- Pilates reformer training preferred
- CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Apply For This Position